photo albums

  • scrondahl
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 17, 2008
      Hello,
      I've posted two photo albums, one for the 2007 district battle of the
      books, 3-4th grade, and one from a 2007 AMP coffee house. We did not
      have a working camera for about a year and a half, and I don't always
      take good photos to begin with, so I would really appreciate seeing
      other people's pictures. I think this is a great place to share
      pictures, since it's a closed list and only the montessori community
      has access to them.
      Shana
    • Juneu Montessori School
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 17, 2008

        That’s great!  Thank you,

        Lupita

        The child is both hope and promise of mankind!