Montessori Spring Dinner Celebration & SEAFOM Annual Meeting, 5/8/2008, 5:30 pm

  • montessori_borealis@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2008
      Reminder from: montessori_borealis Yahoo! Group

      Title: Montessori Spring Dinner Celebration & SEAFOM Annual Meeting

      Date: Thursday May 8, 2008
      Time: 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
      Location: Parrish Hall of the Cathedral, Downtown
      Phone: 364-3535
      Notes: ALL MONTESSORI FAMILIES ARE INVITED TO SOCIALIZE, ENJOY A LOVELY MEAL & MUSIC.

      Join us for our annual family celebration. Everyone is welcome!

      5:30 pm Spaghetti Feed provided by SEAFOM Board of Directors

      6:30 pm Montessori Borealis Spring Concert: enjoy music from our elementary children, under the guidance of Conductor Rick Trostel

      7:00 pm SEAFOM Annual Meeting - learn how you can help keep Montessori education strong in Juneau.

      You can show your appreciation for Montessori education by making a tax deductible donation if you are able. We recognize that everyone's financial situation is different, and we encourage those who are able to give generously.

      Funds collected at this event will be used toward training a new Montessori teacher starting this summer.