Order your flowers now!

  • Juneau Montessori School
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 23 12:01 PM

      If you have order your flowers – THANK YOU!

      If you have not done so yet, WHY WAIT ANY LONGER… ORDER NOW!

      And, remember to encourage your friends, family, co-workers and neighbors to order flowers as well.

      This is an easy way to support your child’s school and bring color to our community!!

       Perfect for Mother’s Day
I would like the following plants for myself and/or Pioneers Home, and I have included payment with my order:

Name: ______________________________ Phone:__________________

Mailing Address: ______________________________________________

_____Yes, I would like delivery. Please note, delivery is only available for purchases

of $45 or more.  Delivery Address: _______________________________________

Pansies __________@$2.50 per plant = $________
Violas __________@$2.50 per plant = $________
Pansies for Pioneers Home _________ @$2.50 per plant = $________
Violas for Pioneers Home __________@$2.50 per plant = $________
Pre-planted mix flower pots (10”) ______________@ $25 each = $________
Pre-planted mix pots (10”) for Pioneers Home _________@ $25 each = $________
Tax-deductible donation in lieu of or in addition to a flower order = $________
		        Total = $________

__ Check enclosed  ___ Master Card   ___ Visa  Card Exp date: ________ CSC____

Card # _______________________ Signature  ____________________________
Email address _______________________________________________________
Pansies & Violas: Locally grown by Glacier Gardens; 4” pots in many colors; hardened off & healthy $2.50 each

Mixed Flowers:Pre-planted 10” round pots with pansies, lobelia, alyssum, grasses, etc.    $25 each

Pick up plants at Juneau Montessori School
750 St Ann’s Ave, Douglas
Thurs May 6 & Friday May 7 from 3:30—6:00 pm &
Sat May 8 12 noon to 2:00 pm

Plants not picked up by 2 p.m. Sat, May 8 will be donated

Questions? Call 364-3535 or montessori@...
Enjoy beautiful flowers all summer while supporting Montessori
education. You can also donate plants to the Juneau Pioneers Home, which we will deliver for you.
Method of Payment:
Montessori  Community  Pansy & Viola Sale!
              Order online at www.juneaumontessori.org,
              Fax Order to 364-3537, OR mail this form to
              750 St. Ann’s Ave. Douglas, AK 99824

Looking forward to receiving your order.

      JMS & Montessori Borealis Staff!