Re: [montessori_borealis] Information Meeting for Enrollment to the Montessori Borealis Programs, 4/25/2008, 5:30 pm

  • Barbara Thurston
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 20 8:31 PM
      I believe it is 4/23. I just checked and found the emails
      Chris and I had confirming the date.

      Barbara

      Stephanie Allison wrote:
      > I thought this meeting was April 23^rd ? That’s the date on the stickers I’ve
      > been putting up on posters all over town!
      >

      > **Stephanie L. Allison**
      >
      > 723-3092
      >
      > slacpa@...

    • Juneu Montessori School
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 21 11:13 AM
        Thank you for the correction.

        4/23/2008 - Information Meeting for Enrollment to the Montessori Borealis
        Programs at 5:30 pm at the Mendenhall library

        A corrected reminder will be sent out!

        Lupita