Tell Congress to follow through on pre-k funding!

  • Lupita Alvarez
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2010
      Dear friend,

      From his first day in office, President Obama pledged to improve
      and expand early education in our country - to the tune of $10
      billion investments each year in proven programs.

      But we need the support of Congress if President Obama's
      promises are going to become a reality.

      Will you tell Congress to match President Obama's commitment to
      pre-k?

      Click below to send a message urging Congress to match President
      Obama's commitment to pre-k:
      http://www.preknowinfocenter.org/campaign/noschoolforsam_obama/

      As states face record budget shortfalls, federal support of
      early education funding is critical. High-quality pre-k is
      proven to yield short- and long-term benefits for our
      communities, yet cuts to state programs have already been
      proposed - and in a few cases, these cuts have already been
      made.

      The success of our children and of our nation's next generation
      of leaders hangs in the balance. Please help to ensure that
      Congress supports President Obama's investments in our future.

      Click below to send your message now:
      http://www.preknowinfocenter.org/campaign/noschoolforsam_obama/

      And after you've contacted your lawmakers, please forward this
      message to your friends and family and ask them to join you in
      your efforts.

      Thanks so much for your help.
      http://www.preknowinfocenter.org/campaign/noschoolforsam_obama?rk=z1v6oV6a7pGDW

      If you do not wish to receive emails sent from your peers on behalf of this organization, please click this link:
      http://www.preknowinfocenter.org/preknow/opt-out-taf.tcl?friend_email=montessori%5fborealis%40yahoogroups%2ecom

      This email is Powered by Convio, Inc.

      http://www.convio.com