RE: [montessori_borealis] Information Meeting for Enrollment to the Montessori Borealis Programs, 4/25/2008, 5:30 pm

  • Stephanie Allison
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 20, 2008

      I thought this meeting was April 23rd?  That’s the date on the stickers I’ve been putting up on posters all over town!

      Stephanie L. Allison

      723-3092

      slacpa@...

      Information Meeting for Enrollment to the Montessori Borealis Programs

      Friday April 25, 2008

      Time:

      5:30 pm - 6:30 pm

      Location:

      Mendenhall Library

      Notes:

      Chris Trostel and Dayna Weiler will answer questions about the Montessori Borealis Elementary and Adolescent programs for new families interested in enrolling their children for the school year 2008-2009

    • Barbara Thurston
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 20, 2008
        I believe it is 4/23. I just checked and found the emails
        Chris and I had confirming the date.

        Barbara

        Stephanie Allison wrote:
        > I thought this meeting was April 23^rd ? That’s the date on the stickers I’ve
        > been putting up on posters all over town!
        >

        > **Stephanie L. Allison**
        >
        > 723-3092
        >
        > slacpa@...

      • Juneu Montessori School
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 21, 2008
          Thank you for the correction.

          4/23/2008 - Information Meeting for Enrollment to the Montessori Borealis
          Programs at 5:30 pm at the Mendenhall library

          A corrected reminder will be sent out!

          Lupita