Hot Salsa Auction Items still available

  • Juneau Montessori School
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2010

      Dear Families,

      Hot Salsa – Cool Ballroom, what a wonderful party!

      We still have a couple of Auction Items that are available to anyone interested.  Place your bids here by replying to this email.

      1. Autographed Book – “The Hourglass of Souls”  by James Todd Cochrane. Illustrated by Beth Peluso – Value $32

      1. Pass  for Two for a tour and entry into the Ladd Macaulay Visitor Center – DIPAC – valid until Feb. 2011. – Value $20

      1. Juneau Steamboat Company – Certificate - Passage for Two – Valid from May to September 2010 – Value $70

      1. Alaska Coach Tours – Historic Trolley Tour for four people for the 2010 Summer Season – Value $80

      Bidding is open now until Tuesday, February 16 at midnight.

      Go…

      Lupita