SEAFOM Board Meeting , 2/1/2010, 5:00 pm

  • montessori_borealis@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2010
      Reminder from: montessori_borealis Yahoo! Group

      Title: SEAFOM Board Meeting

      Date: Monday February 1, 2010
      Time: 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the first Monday until Sunday May 30, 2010.
      Location: New Montessori Classrooms Commons Area
      Phone: For more info call 364-3535
      Notes: Meeting open to the public. Parents and friends of Montessori are invited to attend.

    • montessori@acsalaska.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2010
        The SEAFOM meeting has been re-scheduled for Monday, Feb 8 instead, please correct your calendars.

        Lupita

        Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone powered by ACS!

        From: montessori_borealis@yahoogroups.com
        Date: 1 Feb 2010 01:56:37 -0000
        To: <montessori_borealis@yahoogroups.com>
        Subject: [montessori_borealis] SEAFOM Board Meeting , 2/1/2010, 5:00 pm