Information Meeting for Enrollment to the Montessori Borealis Programs, 4/25/2008, 5:30 pm

  • montessori_borealis@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 20 6:25 PM
      Reminder from: montessori_borealis Yahoo! Group

      Title: Information Meeting for Enrollment to the Montessori Borealis Programs

      Date: Friday April 25, 2008
      Time: 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
      Location: Mendenhall Library
      Notes: Chris Trostel and Dayna Weiler will answer questions about the Montessori Borealis Elementary and Adolescent programs for new families interested in enrolling their children for the school year 2008-2009

    • Stephanie Allison
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 20 7:19 PM

        I thought this meeting was April 23rd?  That’s the date on the stickers I’ve been putting up on posters all over town!

        Stephanie L. Allison

        723-3092

        slacpa@...

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 20 8:31 PM
          I believe it is 4/23. I just checked and found the emails
          Chris and I had confirming the date.

          Barbara

          Stephanie Allison wrote:
          > I thought this meeting was April 23^rd ? That’s the date on the stickers I’ve
          > been putting up on posters all over town!
          >

          > **Stephanie L. Allison**
          >
          > 723-3092
          >
          > slacpa@...

        • Juneu Montessori School
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 21 11:13 AM
            Thank you for the correction.

            4/23/2008 - Information Meeting for Enrollment to the Montessori Borealis
            Programs at 5:30 pm at the Mendenhall library

            A corrected reminder will be sent out!

            Lupita