PFD Pick, Click, Give, Opportunity

  • Juneau Montessori School
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 21, 2009
      Invest in the future…
www.PickClickGive.org
Dear Friends:

For 24 years the Juneau Montessori School has served
hundreds of children in beautifully prepared environments that promote academic excellence, nurture their creativity and imagination, and inspire a life long love of learning.

Thanks to the investment our friends and community
businesses have made over the years in our children, we’ve seen generations of JMS students graduating from high school and even college. We plan to continue working for many years to come,  helping build a brighter future.

Your annual gift can make a difference by helping us
provide financial aid to families of modest means.

When you apply for your 2010 PFD online, consider giving $25 or more to JMS. It is a chance for all of us to come
together and invest in the future... just Pick.Click.Give.

Contributions can also be made directly at www.juneaumontessori.org
					Lupita Alvarez
					Director of  Education