      From: Jenny Huntley [mailto:huntley@...]
      Sent: Wednesday, August 27, 2008 10:05 PM
      To: 'Leslie S. Easley'; 'Reuben & Erin Willis'; 'Jenna O'Fontanella'; 'April Gilbert'; willis@...
      Cc: 'Sean Boily'; 'Jenny Huntley'; dg4430@...; slacpa@...
      Subject: Harborview PTA Meeting

      Hi All,

      This is a reminder for tomorrows meeting.  The meeting is Thursday, August 28th at 5 PM at the Downtown Library in the Small Conference Room.

      Attached is the agenda.

      If you have any questions, you can reach me during the day at 321-2606.

      Hope to see you there.  School is just around the corner.  Feel free to forward this on to anyone you think might be interested in attending.

      Jenny

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic