134Montessori Silent Journey

  • Juneau Montessori School
    Mar 29, 2010

    Dear Families,

    Attached is an invitation to a unique event we are holding this coming Friday and Saturday April 2 from 6pm to 8:45pm & April 3 from 8am to 2:30pm.

    We have some spots open and would like to extend the invitation to anyone who is available to join us. Actually, every parent with a child in the Montessori program, at any level, would benefit by gaining a better understanding of the Montessori continuum. Space is limited to a class cohort (25 people), so please sign up asap by emailing montessori@... or calling JMS office at 364-3535

    We will start each day at JMS in Douglas and will end at the Montessori Borealis program in the Marie Drake building, 2nd floor.

    Friday at 6 pm we'll gather and start the silent journey at JMS - we'll depart JMS at 6:45pm and meet to continue the journey at 7:00pm in the Montessori Borealis lower elementary classroom.

    Saturday at 8am we'll gather at JMS for the hands-on workshop that will continue and end at the Montessori Borealis classrooms at 2:30pm.

    Also, if you are willing to help us provide lunch for all the participants and teachers, please let us know. We need food for 35 people.

    PLEASE SIGN UP ASAP IF YOU CAN JOIN US or if you can help!

    Thank you,

    Lupita

    Lupita Alvarez

    Director of Education

    Juneau Montessori School

    750 St. Ann 's Ave.

    Douglas, AK 99824

    Phone (907) 364-3535

    Fax (907) 364-3537

    Website: www.juneaumontessori.org

    Education for Life, Education for Peace!