11RE: [montessori_borealis] Information Meeting for Enrollment to the Montessori Borealis Programs, 4/25/2008, 5:30 pm

  • Stephanie Allison
    Apr 20, 2008

      I thought this meeting was April 23rd?  That’s the date on the stickers I’ve been putting up on posters all over town!

      Stephanie L. Allison

      723-3092

      slacpa@...

      From: montessori_borealis@yahoogroups.com [mailto:montessori_borealis@yahoogroups.com]
      Sent: Sunday, April 20, 2008 5:25 PM
      To: montessori_borealis@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [montessori_borealis] Information Meeting for Enrollment to the Montessori Borealis Programs, 4/25/2008, 5:30 pm

      Reminder from:

      montessori_borealis Yahoo! Group

      Title:

      Information Meeting for Enrollment to the Montessori Borealis Programs

      Friday April 25, 2008

      Time:

      5:30 pm - 6:30 pm

      Location:

      Mendenhall Library

      Notes:

      Chris Trostel and Dayna Weiler will answer questions about the Montessori Borealis Elementary and Adolescent programs for new families interested in enrolling their children for the school year 2008-2009