Re: [StingingJellies] Bag Tag @ Ryan Ranch, 5/5/2012, 10:00 am

  • Anthony DeMers
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2012
      Jellies,

      There will be no weekly this Saturday or the next. Instead we will be having two work parties at Ryan Ranch.
      This is a very important work party for our clubs upcoming A tier Jelly Jam.
      We will meet at 10am and have lunch around 1pm. Many of us will continue working until 3 or 4pm.
      Bring any tools that can help us fight back the tall grass. Don't forget sunscreen, water, gloves, and eye protection as well.

      Anthony