Re: Saturday in the Park with Dad

  • sarahkollars
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 9, 2012
      We really want to attend one of these events but the timing is really tough for our nap time. Hoping to make it to the next or one of the monthly playdates soon!

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 9, 2012
        Hi all,

        In general, it seems that morning is best for most of your little nappers. Would it be easier to get to the Saturday meetings if they were 10 to noon?

        Tina