May meetings: "The Renaissance Mom"

    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2012
      Hi all,

      Our Santa Cruz meeting is coming up this Tuesday at the River Street Clinic at noon.

      And our Monterey meeting is coming up on Saturday at the Monterey Public Library at noon.

      We'll be discussing the book, The Mother's Guide to Self-Renewal: How to Reclaim, Rejuvenate and Re-Balance Your Life by Renee Peterson Trudeau, and talking about ways we can revitalize and re-balance our lives through self-care, prioritization, creativity, and finding the support we need.

      We will not be having a Saturday meeting in Santa Cruz (usually the 3rd Sat.) Instead, we will be hosting a "family hang out" booth at the Santa Cruz Rejuvenation Festival from 10am to 5pm on Saturday and Sunday, May 19th and 20th. So bring your family down to San Lorenzo Park and enjoy the music! (My choir will be performing at 11am on Saturday.)

      Hope to see you soon,