summer play group

  • bella foresta
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2012
      Hello Tina!
      I'm interested in the toddler play group so for the group's info my
      2 year old sleeps between 1:30 pm and 3pm usually.
      Weekends are preferable for us although possibley Thurs may work as well.(after Mothersong 12;30PM)
    • Jennifer
      Message 2 of 2 , May 4, 2012
        For Bella and anyone else who may be interested,

        I'm organizing a small Toddler Play/Organic Homeschool Co-op Group which is starting on May 10, and meeting Mondays and Thursday mornings.

        If you might be interested, PM me your email address, and I can send more details.

        Thanks!
        Jennifer