Re: Tues. May 1: Beyond Breastfeeding, Bed Sharing and Babywearing: Attachment Parenting with Older children

  • Karen Shihadeh
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 29, 2012
      No, sorry to say, Holistic Moms Network is based on the Monterey Peninsula. We hold meetings the 1st Tuesday of each month at the Monterey Public Library. Perhaps, though, Tina may be interested in doing the same topic for API in Santa Cruz at another date. We do have members in the Santa Cruz area that come to our meetings and I'd be happy to put you in touch if you want to arrange a carpool.

      Best regards,
      Karen Shihadeh
      co-leader, HMN Monterey Bay

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 6, 2012
        Thanks for your interest. I have added this topic to our calendar for July.
        Tina

        On Apr 28, 2012, at 7:55 AM, diane wrote:

        --- In montereybayapi@yahoogroups.com, Karen Shihadeh <kshihadeh@...> wrote:

        > Title: Beyond Breastfeeding, Bed Sharing and Babywearing: Attachment
        > Parenting with Older children
        > When: Tuesday, May 1, 5:30- 7:30pm.
        > Where: Monterey Public Library, 625 Pacific St., Monterey, CA 93940
        > Host: Holistic Moms Network, Monterey Bay chapter
        > Cost: FREE
        > KIDS WELCOME!

        Will this event be happening in Santa Cruz as well- Fingers crossed :P