Tues. May 1: Beyond Breastfeeding, Bed Sharing and Babywearing: Attachment Parenting with Older children

  • Karen Shihadeh
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 27, 2012
      Title: Beyond Breastfeeding, Bed Sharing and Babywearing: Attachment Parenting with Older children
      When: Tuesday, May 1, 5:30- 7:30pm.
      Where: Monterey Public Library, 625 Pacific St., Monterey, CA 93940
      Host: Holistic Moms Network, Monterey Bay chapter
      Cost: FREE
      KIDS WELCOME!
      Tina McRorie, leader of the Attachment Parenting International Monterey Bay chapter and parent-child educator, will speak. Maintaining a healthy bond with older children looks a lot different than with infants, but the key is still to meet their emotional needs as well as their physical ones.

      For more information: hmnmontereybay@... or www.facebook.com/hmnmonterey

      Holistic Moms Network meets monthly.  We invite you to attend one meeting for FREE.  If you decide our group is right for you, you may join for only $45/year- have access to all the monthly meetings in addition to weekly playgroups, field trips, discounts on services and products and our online community.

      This program is not sponsored or endorsed by Monterey County Free Libraries or the City of Monterey.

      --
      Karen Shihadeh
      co-leader
      Holistic Moms Network, Monterey Bay chapter

      --
      Karen Shihadeh
      co-leader
      Holistic Moms Network, Monterey Bay chapter

    • diane
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 28, 2012
        --- In montereybayapi@yahoogroups.com, Karen Shihadeh <kshihadeh@...> wrote:

        > Title: Beyond Breastfeeding, Bed Sharing and Babywearing: Attachment
        > Parenting with Older children
        > When: Tuesday, May 1, 5:30- 7:30pm.
        > Where: Monterey Public Library, 625 Pacific St., Monterey, CA 93940
        > Host: Holistic Moms Network, Monterey Bay chapter
        > Cost: FREE
        > KIDS WELCOME!

        Will this event be happening in Santa Cruz as well- Fingers crossed :P
      • Karen Shihadeh
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 29, 2012
          No, sorry to say, Holistic Moms Network is based on the Monterey Peninsula. We hold meetings the 1st Tuesday of each month at the Monterey Public Library. Perhaps, though, Tina may be interested in doing the same topic for API in Santa Cruz at another date. We do have members in the Santa Cruz area that come to our meetings and I'd be happy to put you in touch if you want to arrange a carpool.

          Best regards,
          Karen Shihadeh
          co-leader, HMN Monterey Bay

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 6, 2012
            Thanks for your interest. I have added this topic to our calendar for July.
            Tina