Ha ha funny

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2011
      Hi all,

      Growing Up in Santa Cruz played an April Fools joke on me by printing the wrong location for my Attachment Parenting Playgroup.

      Here is the actual and correct information:

      Attachment Parenting Playgroup
      hosted by Tina McRorie and
      Monterey Bay Attachment Parenting International
      Fridays from 12:30 to 2:30
      We'll be at GRANT PARK (150 Grant St. near Emeline Ave. in SC)
      from April through June
      (no group on June 3rd or rainy days)

      Hope to see some of you there!