This month's meetings

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 5, 2012
      Hi all,

      This month's newsletter is going to be late because I'm vacationing with my family in Mexico, but I wanted to let you know about the meetings:

      "Effective Discipline, For the Long Run"
      Tuesday, April 10th, noon to 2pm,
      River Street Clinic, 320 River Street, Santa Cruz

      Saturday, April 14th, noon to 2pm,
      Monterey Public Library, 625 Pacific Street, Monterey

      and

      Saturday, April 21st, 11:30 to 1:30
      River Street Clinic, 320 River Street, Santa Cruz

      At these meetings we will discuss:
      The difference between discipline and punishment,
      Your long-term goals for your children,
      Discipline that keeps you on your children's side, and
      The benefits of working with children to solve problems.

      Hope to see you there!
      Tina

      Sent from my iPad
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 9, 2014
        Hi all,

        This Saturday we we'll be having our meetings at the SC Village at 11 and the Monterey Public Library at 3. It's an open topic meeting, so I hope to see you there with your questions. We can also talk about making New Year's Resolutions for our parenting or family lives.

        These would be great meetings to invite a friend to!

        See you there,