Spring cleaning meeting, Apr 3rd, 5:30 pm

  • Karen Shihadeh
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23 4:45 PM

      Date: April 3, 2012
      Topic: Homemade and Non-toxic spring cleaning.
      Host: Holistic Moms Network
      Location: Monterey Public Library, community room. 625 Pacific St, Monterey, Ca 93940
      Time: 5:30-7:30 pm
      Kids Welcome

      At our April meeting we'll be talking about cleaning and sharing our best homemade, non-toxic, budget-friendly recipes.  We'll also talk about why its so important to keep chemicals out of your home, work place and kids' schools and the impact of commercial cleaning products on your health.

      Do you have a favorite recipe you want to share?  Or, do you need advice on a stubborn cleaning problem?  This is the meeting for you!  Meet, greet, learn and mingle with other moms and dads.

      For more information: hmnmontereybay@... or www.facebook.com/hmnmonterey

      Holistic Moms Network meets monthly.  We invite you to attend one meeting for FREE.  If you decide our group is right for you, you may join for only $45/year- have access to all the monthly meetings in addition to weekly playgroups, field trips, discounts on services and products and our online community.

      This program is not sponsored or endorsed by Monterey Public Library or the City of Monterey.

      --

      Karen Shihadeh
      co-leader