On Vacation, With the Kids

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9 11:11 PM
      Hi all,

      This month's meeting topic is "On Vacation, With the Kids." We'll be discussing:
      • Vacations as family bonding time
      • Using your role as guide to engage your children’s attachment instincts
      • Helping young children deal with different environments
      • Making traveling with young children easier
      The Monterey Meeting is today at noon at the Monterey Public Library, Solarium Conference Room. The Santa Cruz meetings are next Tuesday, the 13th (noon to 2pm) and next Saturday, the 17th (11:30 to 1:30pm) at the River Street Clinic (320 River St.)

      I hope to see you there!