Re: [montereybayapi] Re: Parenting on the Same Page

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 13, 2012
      Sorry for the technical difficulties. The Monterey meeting was the 11th, but we do have two meetings in Santa Cruz this week. Tuesday at noon and Saturday at 11:30. Both at 320 River St.

      The Monterey meeting is the second Saturday of each month.

      Next month we'll be talking about family vacations.

      Hope to see you soon!
      Tina

      On Feb 13, 2012, at 11:31 AM, Jennifer <blueflamingahava@...> wrote:

      Sounds awesome, but February 11 was this past weekend, did you mean February 18?