Parenting on the Same Page

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 10, 2012
      Monterey Bay Attachment Parenting International
      Parenting Support Group Meeting:

      "Parenting on the Same Page"

      Disagreements about parenting can be a major source of stress in a relationship, so in honor of Valentine's Day, we're focusing on getting on the same page, so to speak, with our partners and our children's other caregivers.

      We will discuss:
      • Helping your partner and other caregivers understand your parenting philosophy.
      • Working out parenting differences with respect.
      • Helping your partner learn better parenting skills with you.

      Please join us at one of our meetings this month in Monterey:

      Saturday, February 11th, noon to 2pm
      Monterey Public Library, Solarium Conference Room
      625 Pacific Street, Monterey

      or in Santa Cruz:

      Tuesday, February 14th, noon to 2pm
      and
      Saturday, February 18th, 11:30am to 1:30pm
      The River Street Clinic ("The Red Building")
      320 River Street, Santa Cruz

      Children are welcome at these free events.

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 13, 2012
          Sounds awesome, but February 11 was this past weekend, did you mean February 18?

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 13, 2012
            Sorry for the technical difficulties. The Monterey meeting was the 11th, but we do have two meetings in Santa Cruz this week. Tuesday at noon and Saturday at 11:30. Both at 320 River St.

            The Monterey meeting is the second Saturday of each month.

            Next month we'll be talking about family vacations.

            Hope to see you soon!
            Tina