Re: [montereybayapi] Great Rummage Sale Saturday Rain or Shine

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 21, 2012
      I'll be there handing out flyers about our group before heading over to the meeting!
      Tina

      On Jan 20, 2012, at 5:05 PM, heddicr wrote:

      I donated a stack of nursing clothes patterns to this sale, which I thought might interest some of the families here!

      Heddi

      Family Flea Market at the Discovery Learning Center
      Saturday, January 21, 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
      411 Roxas St., Santa Cruz (behind the Santa Cruz Community Church)
      Come shop for gently used books, toys, curriculum, kids' clothes, baby gear, select household items, sports equipment, and more. There will also be booths featuring fine art, professional tie-dye t-shirts, health and wellness products, Mary Kay Cosmetics, tax information, and baked goods. Our sale will happen rain or shine.