Just moved here

  • lalecheleaguemomof4
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 10, 2012
      I'm new to the group. My family and I just moved to Monterey from Texas (military). I am the mother of 4 wonderfull children. The oldest are almost 6 and the youngest is 9 months. I really would liek to meet some attachment parenting families near Monterey/Seaside.
      Tammy
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 11, 2012
        Hi Tammy,

        Welcome to the group and the area! I hope you can make it to the meeting in Monterey on Saturday. Here are the details:

        "The Importance of Nurturing Touch"

        Saturday, January 14th from noon to 2pm
        Solarium Conference Room
        Monterey Public Library
        625 Pacific St. Monterey

        At this support group style meeting we will discuss:

        • What skin-to-skin contact does for your baby.
        • What being carried does for babies.
        • How keeping your baby close helps you.
        • What you can do to make it easier to meet your baby’s tactile needs.
        All parents and children are welcome to this FREE event.

        If you'd like, I can also subscribe you to the free monthly newsletter.

        MBAPI Leader
        Tina McRorie

        On Jan 10, 2012, at 9:28 PM, lalecheleaguemomof4 wrote:

        I'm new to the group. My family and I just moved to Monterey from Texas (military). I am the mother of 4 wonderfull children. The oldest are almost 6 and the youngest is 9 months. I really would liek to meet some attachment parenting families near Monterey/Seaside.
        Tammy

      • Tammy Patton