Another baby group people may be interested in

  • diane
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2012
      Hi All,

      I am part of another baby group that i thought others may be interested in, we are planning some walks, beach days, park days and musical instrument/ sing alongs etc. The group is laid back, with interesting and fun Mom's to have real conversation with :P

      The babies range from 6months to about 14 months, so many have babies around this age.

      The info for the link is show below

      http://www.meetup.com/Santa-Cruz-County-Expectant-Moms-of-2011/