The Importance of Nurturing Touch

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 7, 2012
      Hi all,

      Monterey Bay Attachment Parenting International will be hosting two support group style discussions on "The Importance of Nurturing Touch" for healthy development.

      The meetings will both be held at the River Street Clinic (aka The Red Building) next to Prima Salon at 320 River Street in downtown Santa Cruz.

      Tuesday, January 10th from noon to 2
      and
      Saturday, January 21st from 11:30 to 1:30

      You can find more information at
      www.montereybayapi.org .

      Thanks,

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 17, 2012
          It was nice to see some of you at our first two meetings this last week. Our last meeting about Nurturing Touch is coming up this Saturday in Santa Cruz.

          Hope to see you there!
          Tina