Re: [montereybayapi] December meetings

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 12, 2011
      Hope to see you at our meeting in Santa Cruz tomorrow!

      Tina

      On Dec 6, 2011, at 2:09 PM, Tina McRorie <amsel@...> wrote:

      Hi all,

      This month's meeting is entitled:
      "The Benefits of the Attachment Parenting Approach"

      There will be three meetings offered:

      Saturday, December 10th,
      noon to 2pm at the
      Monterey Public Library

      Tuesday, December 13th,
      noon to 2pm at the
      River Street Clinic
      320 River Street, Santa Cruz

      and

      Saturday, December 17th,
      11:30am to 1:30pm,
      also at the River Street Clinic

      We will be discussing:
      • API's Eight Principles of Parenting.
      • Handling criticism and unwanted advice with grace.
      • Where the proof is. In the pudding! (Not to mention 60 years of child-development research.)

      All of Monterey Bay API's meetings are free, though we will encourage you to contribute to API's mission of supporting all parents in raising compassionate and connected children. You can do this by making a small donation to MBAPI to help cover the room rent, or by purchasing a $35 Family Membership to API.

      Children are welcome to attend the meetings with you, and you are encouraged to bring a friend.