Composting

  • Karen Shihadeh
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2011
      Date: December 6, 2011
      Topic: Composting For Everyone.
      Host: Holistic Moms Network
      Location: Monterey Public Library, community room. 625 Pacific St, Monterey, Ca 93940
      Time: 6-7 pm
      Kids Welcome

      ROT IT! Whether you live in an apartment or home with a yard; have a hectic schedule or unwilling partner, composting is easy and can fit into your life.  It reduces your impact on landfills and adds nutrients to your soil.  Come join us at our next meeting when local expert and Monterey Regional Waste Management District's outreach educator, Kimberle Herring, talks composting.  She'll walk us through a beginner's course, complete with the whens, hows and worm bins.  She'll also tell us about MRWMD programs and community work.  Kids will love this presentation!  See you there and bring friend.

      For more information: hmnmontereybay@... or www.facebook.com/hmnmonterey

      Holistic Moms Network meets monthly.  We invite you to attend one meeting for FREE.  If you decide our group is right for you, you may join for only $45/year- have access to all the monthly meetings in addition to weekly playgroups, field trips, discounts on services and products and our online community.

      This program is not sponsored or endorsed by Monterey Public Library or the City of Monterey.

      --
      Karen Shihadeh
      co-leader