Re: [montereybayapi] RE SLEEP MEETING

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 16, 2011
      Oops, I forgot to put down the
      LOCATION:
      The River Street Clinic (aka "The Red Building")
      320 River Street, Santa Cruz

      On Nov 16, 2011, at 11:50 AM, Tina McRorie wrote:

      I'm happy to announce an encore presentation of:

      “How Your Baby Sleeps”
      We will discuss:
      • The physiology of infant sleep.
      • How culture affects beliefs about where babies should sleep.
      • Setting up a safe sleep environment.
      • How sleep changes over time.
      • Our experiences as parents struggling to get enough sleep while responding empathically to our children’s needs.
      Saturday, November 19th, 11:30am to 1:30pm
      All members of the community (including children) are welcome to this free meeting (though we will accept small donations to cover the cost of the room).

      Tina McRorie
      332-0864