Re: [montereybayapi] RE SLEEP MEETING

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 16, 2011
      Great! I'll see about reserving a room in downtown SC on Saturday. I'm thinking noon to 2, but I'll see what's available. I can probably take about 12 people, so if anybody else is interested, let me know.

      Here's the info again:

      “How Your Baby Sleeps”
      We will discuss:
      • The physiology of infant sleep.
      • How culture affects beliefs about where babies should sleep.
      • Setting up a safe sleep environment.
      • How sleep changes over time.
      • Our experiences as parents struggling to get enough sleep while responding empathically to our children’s needs.
      All members of the community (including children) are welcome to this free meeting (though we will be asking for a small donation to cover the cost of the room).

      Thanks,
      Tina

      On Nov 15, 2011, at 2:53 PM, Diane S wrote:

      Hi Tina

      I have 4other people, and myself from my Sutter baby group who are interested in the sleep meeting, depending on what time it is held.  One cannot attend until after 10.30 on Saturday, and also whether it is in Monteray or Santa Cruz.

      Thanks Diane

    • diane
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 16, 2011
        Sounds great Tina. Let me know as soon as it's sorted and i will forward the time and place onto the two baby groups i know.

        Thanks so much for making it happen again

        Diane
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 16, 2011
          I'm happy to announce an encore presentation of:

          “How Your Baby Sleeps”
          We will discuss:
          • The physiology of infant sleep.
          • How culture affects beliefs about where babies should sleep.
          • Setting up a safe sleep environment.
          • How sleep changes over time.
          • Our experiences as parents struggling to get enough sleep while responding empathically to our children’s needs.
          Saturday, November 19th, 11:30am to 1:30pm
          All members of the community (including children) are welcome to this free meeting (though we will accept small donations to cover the cost of the room).

          Tina McRorie
          332-0864
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 16, 2011
            Oops, I forgot to put down the
            LOCATION:
            The River Street Clinic (aka "The Red Building")
            320 River Street, Santa Cruz