New member: Sarah

  • sarahkollars
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 7, 2011
      Hi,
      I'm Sarah, I'm new to the group. My husband Eric, and I have a 16 month old daughter Violette. I found AP through a friend before Violette was born. I was reared with my mother's instinctual parenting so AP feels like a natural and wonderful fit for our family.

      I am now a stay at home mom but have a background in the arts. Eric and I are both musicians by training, but have taken other work as trade. We still sing and play together (me: Opera/musical theater him: classical piano and jazz), especially with Violette. I still feel the urge to create, so I make jewelry in my spare time.

      I look forward to meeting more AP parents in Santa Cruz/Monterey!
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 8, 2011
        Hi Sarah,

        Welcome to the group! Thanks for introducing yourself. I hope to meet you soon.

        Tina