“How Your Baby Sleeps” Tuesday, 11/8, n oon to 2

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2011
      Hi all,

      I'm very excited to announce that, starting with our meeting TOMORROW, we will be meeting at the beautiful River Street Clinic, also known as "The Red Building" at 320 River Street, across from Patagonia and The Patio Store.

      Tomorrow's meeting from noon to 2pm is on the topic of:

      “How Your Baby Sleeps”
      We will discuss:
      • The physiology of infant sleep.
      • How culture affects beliefs about where babies should sleep.
      • Setting up a safe sleep environment.
      • How sleep changes over time.
      • Our experiences as parents struggling to get enough sleep while responding empathically to our children’s needs.
      The meeting is free, though we will ask for a small donation to cover the cost of the room.

      I'm looking forward to seeing you,
      Tina McRorie
      Monterey Bay API Leader