Healthy Halloween Party, Nov 1

  • Karen Shihadeh
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2011
      Healthy Halloween and Day of the Dead PARTY & POTLUCK !!!!

      When: Tuesday, November 1st, 5:30- 7:30pm.
      Where: Monterey Public Library Community Room
      Hosted by Holistic Moms Network Monterey Bay

      Get the family dressed in costumes and bring your favorite, healthy Halloween or family dish to share.  We'll be handing out prizes for costumes, doing a kid-friendly craft and playing fun Halloween games.

      Come Join the Fun!  Late arrivals and early-to-bedders welcome!

      How do you do a Healthy Halloween?  The focus is not candy, its community!  We'll have food too of course, nourishing, wholesome food.  To go green this Halloween, try handing out non-food, non-plastic treats like pennies, pencils, feathers, crystals, shells, and crayons.

      Holistic Moms Network meets monthly at the Monterey Public Library.  We are a member-based, non-profit organization.  For more information about HMN, see www.holisticmoms.org or visit us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/hmnmontereybay.

      See you there!
      --
      Karen Shihadeh
      co-leader