API needs your help!

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2013
      Hi all,

      We have a wonderful chance to promote API and to raise some money through Selfless T's. For the next week, specially-designed T shirts promoting our mission of compassion will be on sale, online. API gets $7 for each T shirt sold. Sunday is the last day they'll be on sale, so please act quickly to make this effort a huge success for API.

      Here's the link to buy T shirts: https://www.selfless.is/choosecompassion

      Hope to see you at one of our meetings this Saturday,
      11am at The Santa Cruz Village or 3pm at the Monterey Public Library,