Parenting Creatively ~ The Art of Parenting, 10/12/2013, 11:00 am

  • montereybayapi@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 5, 2013
      Reminder from: montereybayapi Yahoo Group

      Title: Parenting Creatively ~ The Art of Parenting

      Date: Saturday October 12, 2013
      Time: 11:00 am - 12:30 pm (GMT+00:00)
      Location: The Santa Cruz Village Birth and Family Enrichment Center, 730 Mission St. Santa Cruz
      Notes: Please join us for some creative fun in celebration of Attachment Parenting Month and our local group's third anniversary!

      Copyright © 2013  Yahoo Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
    • montereybayapi@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 9, 2013

        Date: Saturday October 12, 2013
        Time: 11:00 am - 12:30 pm (GMT+00:00)