See you at the park!

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2011
      Hi all,

      Welcome to the people who have joined in the last few weeks.

      Tomorrow (Tuesday) is our Monthly Parenting Chat at 1pm at Frederick St. Park. Our opening topic will be the benefits and challenges of "Staying Home" with our young children. After that we'll have open discussion.

      This is our only event in Santa Cruz this month, so I hope you can make it!

      Tina
      332-0864