The Big Latch On Santa Cruz

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31 11:43 PM
      Monterey Bay API and The Santa Cruz Village will again be hosting this year's Big Latch On event.

      If you are a breastfeeding mama or just a supporter please come to this local-world-wide event that celebrates this wonderful art of our womanly bodies.

      Please arrive at 10:00am to sign in, then be counted while breastfeeding your child at 10:30am.
      730 Mission Street Suite 101, Santa Cruz.

      We will have snacks and local agency information.  There is also a highly probable chance that we will have a local photographer offering free breastfeeding portrait sessions to attendees.

      This is a really fun way to celebrate world breastfeeding week!

      For event information visit:
      https://www.facebook.com/events/315150628630479/

      Tina McRorie
      Monterey Bay API Leader
    • Karen Shihadeh
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2013
        Yay!  Glad to know you'll be hosting a latch on in Santa Cruz this year!  Keep up the great work!

        --
        Karen