Santa Cruz meeting tomorrow

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 12 12:15 PM
      Come out The The Village tomorrow at 11 for a discussion of some advanced techniques to soothe your baby to sleep.

      (Monterey area folks: Because my family is going on vacation next week, we won't be having a meeting at the Monterey Public Library this month, but please come to our meeting at the Fleet and Family Support Center at 9:30 on Thursday, July 25th.)

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 21
        Hi all of you in the Santa Cruz area!

        Our monthly meeting is coming up tomorrow.

        "What is Attachment Parenting?”
        Thursday, January 22nd, 10 to 11:30am
        Baby Steps Doulas
        1432 Soquel Avenue, Santa Cruz
        (between Morrissey and Frederick)

        My apologies for the late notice. Hopefully, you’re also receiving our monthly e-newsletter, and this is just a timely reminder. If not, let me know and I’ll put you on the list.

        Thanks to those who have given me feedback about the times days and parks that would work for a weekly playgroup. If you haven’t, and are interested, drop me a quick note and let me know. I’m hoping to start that up before the end of the month.

        Thanks and hope to see you soon!