Homemade Beauty- Holistic Moms Network meets Sept6

  • Karen Shihadeh
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2011
      Topic: Making Homemade Beauty Products
      Date: September 6, 2011

      Bring your home recipes to share: foot baths, perfumes, deodorants, body
      lotions, face washes and masks, whatever it is that you do to keep you and
      your loved ones feeling beautiful. We'll be mixing potions and doing demos of
      preparing products, then passing them out to to take home and sample. Think
      of this as a beauty potluck

      Monterey Public Library Community Room
      625 Pacific Street, Monterey 93940
      5:30-7:30p.m.

      Kids Always Welcome!

      We invite you to attend one meeting for FREE.  If you decide our group
      is right for you, you may join for only $45/year- have access to all
      the monthly meetings in addition to weekly playgroups, field trips,
      discounts on services and products and our online community. For more
      information about Holistic Moms Network, please see our website at
      www.holisticmoms.org or visit us on Facebook at

      --
      Karen Shihadeh
      co-leader