"Breastfeeding and Attachment" Chat

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2011
      Hi all,

      Tomorrow is our Monthly Parenting Chat at Frederick Street Park. We're trying out a new time: 3 to 5pm. In my experience, that's been a good time to have the kids out of the house.

      We'll be talking about how breastfeeding promotes attachment (and how the occasional or regular bottle feeding can incorporate attachment promoting breastfeeding behaviors). We'll also have time for any other topics you want to talk about.

      Hope to see you there,
      Tina
      332-0864