Re: Help finding the right carrier.

  • Salal Moon Rinaldo
    Message 1 of 5 , May 26, 2013
      I thought I'd add Beco carriers to the discussion. I love our Beco Gemini, thought I do think that there is no one perfect carrier. At one time I had a Snugly, a Mei Hip, a Sleepy Wrap (same as Moby), an Ergo Sport and the Beco. It was nice to have them all to switch off and my husband could have one adjusted to him. I eded up using the Beco the most and I am STILL using it to nurse my 25 month old to sleep sometimes, though I only last about 20 min now that he's 30 lb! When I bought ours a year and a half ago they were Amerincan-made, very similar to Ergo in design and price - the Beco Gemini model allows forward or inward facing positions (which is why we got it). Available in organic. The only reason I'd get an Ergo is to get the "sport" model which is lighter-weight for the summer.
      I bought the beco from The Portable Baby: http://www.theportablebaby.com,
      mslaura@... (you can make an appintment to try them on).

      Best wishes,
      Moon