Welcome and July news

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9 1:12 PM
      Hi all,

      Welcome to the people who have joined the group in the last few weeks! Please introduce yourselves to the group.

      I wanted to let you all know that we're continuing the Friday playgroup at Grant Park until the end of July.
      This month, however, we're trying out a new day and time for our Monthly Parenting Chat. It will be this coming Tuesday (the 12th) from 10am to noon at Frederick St. Park. We'll focus our discussion on "Understanding Child Development," but we can always talk about other things too. Bring a blanket and a snack and meet us in the fenced toddler area. I'll bring sand toys.

      I'm also setting up a playdate at a Watsonville park sometime in late July or early August. Let me know if you're interested in attending that and meeting some families from further south.

      Hope to see you soon!