Santa Cruz West Side Playgroup?

  • kristy.amory
    Message 1 of 3 , May 6, 2013
      Hi Mamas!
      I just found you and have a son who is 16m. We live on the west side and are looking for some more friends to join us at the parks, Natural Bridges, Wilder, and West Cliff bike rides. It sometimes gets lonely as a stay at home mom without a car :( anyone close who would like to get together?
      Best wishes,
      Kristy
      Message 2 of 3 , May 7, 2013
        Hi Kristy,

        Welcome and thanks for taking the initiative to reach out to this group!

        I've been looking for someone to co-host an Attachment Parenting Playgroup with me in Santa Cruz. We could incorporate, biking, walking, Westside parks and beaches. If we settle on a regular schedule, we could use this group and our MBAPI Facebook page to let people know where to meet.

        Let me know what you think, and other Santa Cruz folks, let us know what days and times are best for you.

        Tina McRorie
        Monterey Bay API Leader

        On May 6, 2013, at 8:40 PM, kristy.amory <kristy.amory@...> wrote:

        Hi Mamas!
        I just found you and have a son who is 16m. We live on the west side and are looking for some more friends to join us at the parks, Natural Bridges, Wilder, and West Cliff bike rides. It sometimes gets lonely as a stay at home mom without a car :( anyone close who would like to get together?
        Best wishes,
        Kristy

      • Kristy Amory
        Message 3 of 3 , May 8, 2013
          That sounds great! Thanks for replying, Tina! Any weekday except Thursdays works best for us and lunchtime seems to be a pretty regular awake time between naps. Let me know what works for others! Looking forward to meeting you!
          Best wishes,
          Kristy

          Sent from my iPhone