Monthly meetings: two Saturdays and a Thursday

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6 11:05 PM
      This month's topic is Respectful Discipline.

      Our Santa Cruz meeting will be Saturday, April 13 from 11 to 12:30 at the Santa Cruz Village's NEW LOCATION:
      730 Mission Street, Suite 101. Corner of Mission and Peyton, next to Mission Hill Middle School.

      Our Monterey meeting will be the following Saturday, April 20th from 3 to 4:30 at the Monterey Public Library, Solarium Conference Room.

      Our second meeting in Monterey will be on Thursday, April 25th from 9:30 to 11 at the Fleet and Family Support Center, 1280 Leahy Road. Non-military families are welcome to attend.

      Please join us at one of these meetings for a discussion of respectful, non-punishment based discipline. Bring your kids, your questions and your friends.

      Tina McRorie