March meetings: Supporting Brain Development

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4 1:22 PM
      Hi all,

      I hope you'll join us at one of this month's meetings focusing on our children's mental, emotional and social development.

      Saturday, March 9th, 11am to 12:30pm
      The Santa Cruz Village Birth and Family Enrichment Center
      149 Josephine Street, Downtown Santa Cruz

      Saturday, March 9th, 3 to 4:30pm
      The Monterey Public Library Solarium Conference Room
      625 Pacific Street, Monterey

      Thursday, March 28th, 9:30 to 11am
      Fleet and Family Support Center Conference Room
      La Mesa Military Housing Complex
      1280 Leahy Road, Monterey
      **Non-military families are welcome to attend this meeting, but the facility can only accommodate babes in arms.**

      If you have a friend that you think would be interested, please invite them.

      Thanks,