Re: [montereybayapi] Playgroups

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 25, 2013
      Thanks Jeana!

      Nicole Peartree is interested, too. Why don't you two talk and decide on a time and place (maybe even the current, 10am Thursdays at Caledonia Park), then you can co-host. Her email is ndresch@... . You can decide to have it bi-monthly, or weekly, just if you decide to have it at that time on Thursdays, please don't have it on the last Thursday of the month, 'cause that's our meeting at the Fleet and Family Center (9:30-11am). You can also poll for people's preferences on the Yahoogroup and the Facebook page.

      I'll email Nicole, too. Let me know what you gals decide.

      Thanks again!
      Tina

      On Feb 18, 2013, at 8:27 PM, Jeana Sward <jeanalamae@...> wrote:

      I would host one here! At my house or at a park in PG :)

      Jeana Sward

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 24, 2014
        Hi all!

        We had a great time at Caledonia Park last week!

        Santa Cruzers: Next Monday we will be meeting at Garfield Park from 10am to noon!

        We're still working on a date for a playgroup in Salinas. Stay tuned for an announcement for a Saturday in February.

        As long as we have this dry weather, we might as well get outside and enjoy it!

        See you at the park!