Hello and Intro

  • Becki
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2013
      I've been lurking for a while and wanted to introduce myself and say hello.

      I'm Becki, and our family is moving to Monterey in April. I have a 3yo daughter and a 1yo son, and we currently live overseas.

      We're looking forward to getting back into API meetings, we were heavily involved in API before we moved overseas, and could really use the support again.

      Can't wait to meet everyone!